Missouri Mule IPA*
Missouri mules hauled hundreds of wagons across the West and packed supplies in World Wars I & II. For decades, mules were also the most reliable Ozark farm hands. Like a Missouri mule, you can rely on our handcrafted India Pale Ale. This IPA packs a hop explosion that will not let you down.
*We have this beer available in cans. Click to learn why we can our beer.
A perfectly balanced India pale ale with plenty of malt
backbone to stand up to large, multiple hop additions.
• Imported 2 row malted barley
• Specialty malt provides complexity, color and body
• 4 different hop varieties
• Cold conditioned for a smooth, crisp and clean flavor
• Pure, limestone filtered Ozark spring water
Color 10.6 SRM
Bold and spicy foods, especially curry.
Cheese: Mild blue cheese
Dessert: Carrot cake, caramel apple tart
Glassware: Traditional Pint Glass
Serving Temperature: 50 – 55 Degrees Fahrenheit
Editor's Choice, Best Microbrewery, Rural Missouri Magazine